Terms & Policies Updated June 2022
- Re-Scheduling & Cancellation -Vapour Clean recognizes that occasionally a client may need to re-schedule or cancel his or her cleaning appointment. Please let us know right away via phone or email email@example.com, and we will offer you alternative dates if possible. However, making last-minute changes may be very disruptive to our small business. If you request a change to your appointment in less than 48 hours, we will charge your account a cancellation fee of $120.00. This amount will go directly to our employees, which will cover the time they were scheduled to work.
- Payments – All payments + HST are due in full on your scheduled cleaning day. For the initial cleaning, a credit card is required to confirm the appointment.
- Parking – The client is responsible for ensuring that free parking is readily available for the Vapour Clean employee upon arrival to the client’s residence and for the entire duration of the services being provided. Parking must be available on the property or directly adjacent to the property. In the event that parking is not made available by the client, the appointment will be cancelled and our cancellation fee will be applied.
- Safety – Vapour Clean reserves the right to refuse service if a customers home poses a Health and Safety risk to our staff. We will decline service and a cancellation fee will be applied. Vapour Clean does not and will not clean materials deemed bio-hazardous. Bio-hazardous materials include but are not limited to: human and/or animal blood, human and/or animal excrement, black or toxic mould, used contraceptives or hypodermic needles.
- Before Our Visit – To give you the greatest value possible, we ask you to take a few minutes before our visit to put away clothing, toys, and other personal items. If we can’t see your baseboards, we won’t be able to clean them!
- Moving Furniture – To prevent back injury, we also ask that cleaning staff not be asked to move or lift heavy furniture. We only move furniture that is reasonable and must have foot protection otherwise we do not move.
- Post Renovations – We currently do not offer post renovation/construction cleaning at this time. Our deep cleaning service does not include removing dry wall dust or paint splatters.
- Additional Work – We are always pleased to assist you with your additional cleaning requests. Simply contact us 48 hours before your next appointment so that we may schedule additional time to complete the extra tasks. Additional charges will apply. Please note: Vapour Clean services offered does not include dishes, laundry or bedsheet changing.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Vapour Clean provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the cleaning, please let our office know within 24 hours and we will return to make it right – at no additional charge.
If you have questions about our updated terms of service please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
President and Founder of Vapour Clean