Terms of Service Updated 2021
- Re-Scheduling & Cancellation – Vapour Clean recognizes that occasionally a client may need to re-schedule or cancel his or her cleaning appointment. If you need to re-schedule or cancel your appointment, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name and date of scheduled appointment. We ask that cancellations are done 48 hours in advance. (no weekends as we are closed) Insufficient cancellation notice will result in a $60 cancellation fee. Lack of notice will result in full charge of service.
- Recurring Services & Delayed Cleaning – Should you need to skip or delay your regular scheduled clean, more time is typically required on our next visit to ensure the high standard of cleaning you expect. For example, if you are a bi-weekly client and you skip a week, you will be charged at a monthly rate.
- Payments – All payments + HST are due in full on your scheduled cleaning day. For the initial cleaning, a credit card is required to confirm the appointment.
- Parking – The client is responsible for ensuring that free parking is readily available for the Vapour Clean employee upon arrival to the client’s residence and for the entire duration of the services being provided. Parking must be available on the property or directly adjacent to the property. In the event that parking is not made available by the client, the appointment will be cancelled and a cancellation fee will be applied.
- Safety – Vapour Clean reserves the right to refuse service if a customers home poses a Health and Safety risk to our staff. We will decline service and a cancellation fee will be applied. Vapour Clean does not and will not clean materials deemed bio-hazardous. Bio-hazardous materials include but are not limited to: human and/or animal blood, human and/or animal excrement, black or toxic mould, used contraceptives or hypodermic needles.
- Active Renovations – Vapour Clean staff are not able to work in any home where contractors/movers or construction is active. If we arrive and unable to clean, our cancellation fee applies.
- Before Our Visit – To give you the greatest value possible, we ask you to take a few minutes before our visit to put away clothing, toys, and other personal items. If we can’t see your baseboards, we won’t be able to clean them!
- Moving Furniture – To prevent back injury, we also ask that cleaning staff not be asked to move or lift heavy furniture. We only move furniture that is reasonable and must have foot protection otherwise we do not move.
- Additional Work – We are always pleased to assist you with your additional cleaning requests. Simply contact us 48 hours before your next appointment so that we may schedule additional time to complete the extra tasks. Additional charges will apply.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Vapour Clean provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If ever you are not completely satisfied, please let our office know within 24 hours and we will return to make it right – at no additional charge.
If you have questions about our updated terms of service please email us email@example.com
President and Founder of Vapour Clean