Here are some ways we help ensure a healthy environment for you and our team members every time we visit your home:
- We will be pre-screening all our customers, upon approved entry. A covid-19 questionnaire will be sent to your email before each clean and your answers will be logged.
- We have a strict policy requiring any staff member experiencing any cold or flu symptoms to stay home.
- Our team members wear 3 ply disposable face masks and other personal protection equipment, such as disposable gloves while inside your home.
- Teams are provided antiviral hand sanitizer to use while in homes and while in cars between homes.
- Our vacuums, attachments and other re-usable supplies are disinfected between clients.
- Our cars interiors are disinfected daily
- Every client gets there own set of new microfiber cloths so germs are not spread from home to home. All you have to do is wash them in hot soapy water (do not use fabric softener as this creates streaks) and set them out for us to reuse on your next scheduled clean.
- To ensure physical distancing, we request that clients are either away from their home or isolated in a particular room during the cleaning.
- Rest assured we will continue to utilize medical-grade disinfection techniques as we have in the past by using our super-heated 375F vapour machines on surfaces listed on our services page. We have also added another level of disinfection for all ‘high-touch’ non-porous surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, cabinet/drawer hardware, sink faucets, etc with a EPA registered disinfectant that is effective against the Coronavirus and has been approved under the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance. Active ingredient being hydrogen peroxide, dwell time 3 minutes.
Please read our new service policy as of June 8, 2020:
- Re-Scheduling & Cancellation – Vapour Clean recognizes that occasionally a client may need to re-schedule or cancel his or her cleaning appointment. If you need to re-schedule or cancel your appointment, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name and date of scheduled appointment. We ask that cancellations are done 48 hours in advance. (no weekends as we are closed) Insufficient cancellation notice will result in a $50 cancellation fee. Lack of notice will result in full charge of service.
- Recurring Service & Delayed Cleaning – Should you need to skip or delay your regular scheduled clean, more time is typically required on our next visit to ensure the high standard of cleaning you expect. For example, if you are a monthly client and we do not visit your home for more than 30 days, your next clean will be considered a deep clean. If you are a bi-weekly client and you skip a week, you will be charged at a monthly rate.
- Payments – All payments + HST are due in full on your scheduled cleaning day. For the initial cleaning, a credit card is required to confirm the appointment. We are not accepting cash or chqs during this time because of covid-19.
- Safety – To provide a safe work environment, we kindly ask that our office be notified prior to cleaning day of any potential hazards in your home. These may include, but not limited to, aggressive pets; bio-hazards such as body fluids, pet or rodent feces, insect infestations, illnesses, use of needles, etc; construction work underway. To prevent back injury, we also ask that cleaning staff not be asked to move or lift heavy furniture. Vapour Clean will remove our staff immediately from environments deemed to be unsafe.
- Before Our Visit – To give you the greatest value possible, we ask you to take a few minutes before our visit to put away clothing, toys, and other personal items. Our cleaning staff will clean behind major appliances that are already pulled out. For health and safety reasons, we are unable to move your appliances ourselves.
- Additional Work – We are always pleased to assist you with your additional cleaning requests. Simply contact us 48 hours before your next appointment so that we may schedule additional time to complete the extra tasks. Additional charges will apply.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Vapour Clean provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If ever you are not completely satisfied, please let our office know within 24 hours and we will return to make it right – at no additional charge.
If you have any other questions about or new service policy or the guidelines please call our office at 226-971-1691 or email us email@example.com
President and Founder of Vapour Clean